Terrestrial Laser Scanning
- Interior and exterior structure scanning for renovation and restoration
- As-built surveying and mapping
- Topographic surveying and mapping
- Structural deformation monitoring
- 3D point cloud data with RGB assigned color values
- True 3D mapping with digital terrain modeling
- Traditional 2D mapping with elevation data
- Point cloud viewer application capable of extracting measurements
- Raw Point Cloud – Attributes include: XYZ, Intensity, Return #
- Classified Point Cloud – Attributes include everything from Raw Point Cloud plus unique classification of buildings, vegetation, powerlines, utility poles, ect.
- Extracted features – Buildings, trees, etc.
- Rasters – Digital Elevation Models, Digital Surface Models, and Intensity rasters.
- Contours (GIS or CAD formats)
- AutoCAD breaklines and feature
Airborne LiDAR and Photogrammetry
Michael P. Merithew, PLS